What Hosts are saying

Our house in Port Jefferson is accessible through a public stair.... The house is on a hill so it's a nice 5mn walk to the marina but the way back can be a little "difficult" for some people. Some people around here love it and even come here to exercise... Latest reply by Emma2077
    I want to start this conversation with a bit of a disclaimer, My wife and I are able to mitigate the majority of the risks associated with hosting guests in the 2 suites and our glamper, If you cant stay separated from guests and without recirculated air,... Latest reply by Fred13
    I'd booked into an AirBnb in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, but the host (a New Zealander) turned out to be an unemployed woman with mental health issues who followed me around the house telling me the most inappropriate, personal details about herself. She eve... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Good Evening,We are a new Host within the Airbnb community and have a vacation home in Negril, Jamaica. We reside in Canada. We are having difficulty setting up our payout methods. We have a Canadian bank with a U.S account. Our house listing prices ...
    Обращаюсь к вам по поводу возможности получения компенсации в связи с пандемиеи и отмеченными бронированиями. Я являюсь многие годы суперхозяином. Получила ваше письмо с информацией, что многим суперхозяином будут представлены компенсации. Я сдаю 2 кварти... Latest reply by Olga11