What Hosts are saying

Good Evening,We are a new Host within the Airbnb community and have a vacation home in Negril, Jamaica. We reside in Canada. We are having difficulty setting up our payout methods. We have a Canadian bank with a U.S account. Our house listing prices ...
    Обращаюсь к вам по поводу возможности получения компенсации в связи с пандемиеи и отмеченными бронированиями. Я являюсь многие годы суперхозяином. Получила ваше письмо с информацией, что многим суперхозяином будут представлены компенсации. Я сдаю 2 кварти... Latest reply by Olga11
    Dear Hosts,Be careful about accepting the COVID Relief payment as it is acceptance of a quasi-settlement offer. I wrote AirBNB today informing them I was not accepting $58 COVID payment in exchange of the thousands of dollars I lost without my permission... Latest reply by Huma0
    Dear Hosts and Airbnb I can not stay silent anymore. I have 8 houses 3 of them are co-hosting and now we shut down 5 of them due to no business. but I have still 3 houses pay mortgage and rent. I waited so long if they Airbnb help. I did not receive anyt... Latest reply by Reynaldo8
    Hi Everyone,Does anyone else have the issue that Airbnb have sent them the compensation in US dollars rather than in their local currency ((Great British Pounds) which the bookings were in) - with no visible exchange rate? So I'm losing quite a lot of th... Latest reply by Stephanie