What Hosts are saying

I am hosting a couple who is booked for 33 nights. What are my responsibilities i.e. cleaning and laundry. I told them I would launder the sheets and towels if the would bring them to me. I have all necessary cleaning products in the apartment, and don't ... Latest reply by Emily487
    What does everyone do about broken dishes? We had 8 different dishes broken recently. A glass here or there is expected. But the last group broke 8 different items. Chalk it up to wear and tear? Or file a claim?Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Angela2108
    Our guests who checked out yesterday evening, broke the dishwasher. They put washing up liquid (for doing dishes by hand) into it, which I thought everyone knew you cannot do, it will permanently damage the machine...? There were no more dishwasher tablet... Latest reply by Trude0
    Due to calendar linking not working someone turned up unexpectedly. Is there a way I can arrange her refund or must she go through Airbnb? Can I confirm that she didn't stay perhaps in order to speed the refund process?
    I had a guest stay (first through Airbnb) that said he would kennel his dog at night and when not at residence. They left him out and torn a $1200 window treatment. Said he would pay for it and his dog had never done anything like this before. I gave him ...
    Hi everyone happy new year my wife and I are new at air bnb can anyone suggest what colour sheets to use . We have found white sheets with suntan lotion leaving an orange stain when washed love to here from you cheers Latest reply by Rowena29