What Hosts are saying

Any suggestions fellow hosts? I'm thinking a short, sharp dot point guide on how to be a good guest earning 5 star reviews, sent out with the booking confirmation notice? 1. Arrive and leave at the designated check-in and check-out times, unless pre-arr... Latest reply by Kathleen645
    So what are hosts doing when you get a review that has nothing to do with your AirBnB? We recently had a guest who responded that the location wasn't great because their Uber driver told them( four 20 something girls) that the area was "Sketchy" Which it ... Latest reply by Patrick568
    Some current guests left a huge pile of trash in a common area that is shared with the property owner, among all the beer cans and vodka bottles was one of our new white towels - now filthy and drenched in beer. They had previously asked for clean bath to... Latest reply by Vicky373
    I am new to hosting and I have been thrilled with my first 6 reviews, they have all been 5*, in all categories and overall. Sadly today I was floored with a 3* overall and 5 for all categories except 3 for cleanliness and 4 for value (with the comment c... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    Hi everyone, The way a house smells when you first step in through the door might not be something everyone actively thinks about, but it is really important. Our sense of smell is often used as an indicator of how clean or welcoming a place is. Th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • image8.jpg
    I am a cohost with my mother but I live here with my husband. We have 2 rooms for airbnb. Although listed in the house rules that quiet hours are between 10pm-9 am which means no music playing or cooking we have had guests blatantly disrespect the rules. ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi if any one experienced Host out there.I had my second guest . I contacted Airbnb before she came about a guest she was bringing. Airbnb said it should be ok. O asked if guest could walk without Walker or needs help. I explained my house is not suitable... Latest reply by Linda108