What Hosts are saying

The problem with the review rating system is that there is no rubric. There is no consistency between reviewers. One person may be a "hard marker" and give 4 stars to a place that another reviewer with the exact same experience may give 5 stars. What diff... Latest reply by Manik1
    We are fairly new to Airbnb and we are finding the guests we are getting through far less respectful of the property with more damage and breakages than we have had to cope with guests from our other site, which we have been using for over 4 years. Init... Latest reply by Gino3
    Every 3-6 months I get to stay in another Airbnb as a guest, and each time the requirements of the review system get more onorous. At least for us hosts we simply get to write a review, private feedback, star rate 3 categories and give a thumbs up/down...... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Review Step 1-6.png
    • Review Step 7-12.png
    • Stayz review.png
    Hi, I have a personal family situation in 3 weeks time that has come up and I simply can’t get out of it, I am going to have to ask a guest to cancel their visit of a few days as I’m led to believe its an easier process if the guest cancels rather than th... Latest reply by Robin4