booking

Answered!

booking

I made my first booking yesterday but i have not received any confirmation and my reservation does not appear on 'my trips' 

how do i know if I have a booking?

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jake549 

There are two ways for hosts to accept reservations - one is Instant book and you receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation and the other one is a request to book where the host has 24 hours to accept or decline the reservation.  This allows hosts to reach out to guests to make sure that their place is  a good fit and to get to know the person they will be hosting, especially if they have never used Airbnb before.

You are new to Airbnb I see and as such you do not have any reviews so it might be a good idea to fill in some of the information on your profile to reassure potential hosts.

I'm sure you'll hear back soon and welcome to Airbnb!

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jake549 

There are two ways for hosts to accept reservations - one is Instant book and you receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation and the other one is a request to book where the host has 24 hours to accept or decline the reservation.  This allows hosts to reach out to guests to make sure that their place is  a good fit and to get to know the person they will be hosting, especially if they have never used Airbnb before.

You are new to Airbnb I see and as such you do not have any reviews so it might be a good idea to fill in some of the information on your profile to reassure potential hosts.

I'm sure you'll hear back soon and welcome to Airbnb!

All the best

Joëlle