doing something special for a guest to make up for housekeeping event

Jill1291
Level 1
Florence, AL

doing something special for a guest to make up for housekeeping event

I would like to do something special for a guest to make up for a housekeeping small yet powerful issue.  The housekeeping issue has been addressed but I would like to do something special to hopefully salvage a good  guest host relationship.  My place in on the beach so I considered complementary beach service but the weather is rainy the entire time they are there so that's out.  Any suggestions?  Maybe have them grocery snacks, lunch or supper delivered?  Thanks in advance for any ideas or stories of similar things someone may have done as a host.  >Jill

2 Replies 2
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Jill1291 I am sure that you will find the 'right thing' not too big but not too small but timely. anything from a couple of movie tickets to a box of chocolates , delivery of local fast food or gallery opening . All the best H

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jill1291 , 

Hope all is well! Did you eventually offer any parting gifts to this guest or offer lunch to make up for the housekeeping issue? 

Did this guest leave a review mentioning the housekeeping issue at the end of their stay? Curious to know how it turned out to be in the end.

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines