how do I change the prices on my calander

Answered!

how do I change the prices on my calander

I dont want the same nightly charge in the summer as the winter but do not see a place to make these changes

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nicole3397 Either

1) Go into your calendar and highlight a load of dates and type in a new price or

2) Switch on pro tools in your account and then apply a ruleset in the high season to increase the prices.

If you go for option 2 then probably best to default your prices high and add a ruleset to the low season reducing the price. That way you are less likely to get a booking at too low a price.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nicole3397 Either

1) Go into your calendar and highlight a load of dates and type in a new price or

2) Switch on pro tools in your account and then apply a ruleset in the high season to increase the prices.

If you go for option 2 then probably best to default your prices high and add a ruleset to the low season reducing the price. That way you are less likely to get a booking at too low a price.

thank you, I just phoned air bnb last night and got it corrected. I am not great at computers and if its possible an actual conversation helps me find the information more clearly.

Sameer59
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

Where are you in live tell me