private listing

Answered!
Constanta0
Level 1
Miami, Florida, United States

private listing

Is it possible to have a offline listing that can only be shared privatly to make reservations?

Not public to the internet?

Thank you in advance=d 

1 Best Answer

If I am not mistaken, all that data should already be registered in airbnb and there should be no need for you to send it. It is also extremely suspicious how they are asking you to pay before seeing the place. If you ask me, those are red flags all around.

View Best Answer in original post

48 Replies 48

Have just had a similar situation with a person called Iona Millar, supposedly works in China as an engineer. She has an accomplice called William Johnson who may try to contact you first. The apartment is on Aberdeen Road in Highbury, London. 

Luckily I knew it  was a scam from the beginning and didn't send any details across but was curious to see how far they would go to try to get my money. She'll send you a photo of her passport- it's still a scam. Don't engage. 

Hi, I was very excited about this one. But i'm starting to think it's also a scam please help. 

https://www.airbnb.info.booking.info-street-b8273935.top/trips/OU984452?source_id=p2_210524FNaMy8hq2...

@Carla1464 Its a scam. Thankfully you are someone who believes in the old adage  If its too good to be true then it is too good to be true.

Omg, I booked the place and now they send me an invoice. And I want to double check so I search google and found this thread. Will I be taken any money then if I did not make the bank transfer yet to their bank account?