unblocking nights but keep my minimum stay setting

Answered!

unblocking nights but keep my minimum stay setting

HI I am trying to unblock 30 consecutive nights on my calendar and to retain my minimum stay setting of 6 nights, when I try to do this the option I am offered is a list of the days in ones two and threes to unblock and a minimum stay setting of 1 ,2, and 3 nights. Can anyone help me to just unblock the whole 30 days and keep my 6 night minimum stay setting.

1 Best Answer

hi ,yes in the end I just opened up the nights I needed to open. The computer instead on setting its own algorithm for minimum stay, but I finally managed to delete all the minimum stay requirements, and set a new one. Not quite sure how managed to do that but it has worked. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Rosie312 👋 

Did you get an answer to this? If so, it'd be great if you could share the resolution. If not, let me know and I'll tag some knowledgable Hosts that may be able to support you. 

Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

hi ,yes in the end I just opened up the nights I needed to open. The computer instead on setting its own algorithm for minimum stay, but I finally managed to delete all the minimum stay requirements, and set a new one. Not quite sure how managed to do that but it has worked.