Have you checked out the home goods for Hosts, by Hosts that Airbnb put together with Etsy?

Airbnb
Official Account

Have you checked out the home goods for Hosts, by Hosts that Airbnb put together with Etsy?

Airbnb x Etsy.png

Paying special attention to details can help make your space inviting, comfortable, and unique. We’ve read posts from crafty Hosts who’ve built custom furniture, scored incredible finds at estate sales, and even restored items others had discarded. 

Your amazing work delights guests and gives other Hosts ideas for adding character to their places.

If you’re searching for more inspiration, you could check out Etsy and Airbnb: The Art of Hosting.* The Airbnb-themed page features home goods for Hosts, by Hosts—as well as other handcrafted finds to add thoughtful touches to your space. The selection is largely based on the amenities we know guests search for when they book.

You can read more about the shop on the Resource Center—and let us know what you think in the comments below! 

*The Etsy page can be accessed in English worldwide.

14 Replies 14
Shawn499
Level 2
Brentwood, TN

What a neat idea! I'm a sucker for Etsy and get "lost" all of the time...looking forward to seeing what goodies can be found on there!

It is so excited to hear about this! We create and use pressed flower arts to decorate our Airbnb house. It is a great way to bring nature into the home and make the Airbnb experience more memorable. You are welcome to visit our shop at Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/CindyNature  How can we participate in Etsy and Airbnb: The Art of Hosting?

@Cindy-and-Thomas0 

I also would like to know how to get on the hosts who are selling some of their decor. I have embroidered towels and have quilts, too.

Ted & Chris
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cindy-and-Thomas0 @Ted307   - Let me find out and come back to you here!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cindy-and-Thomas0 @Ted307 

Update - I've shared your interest back to our team and Etsy. We'll be keeping you in mind for any future collaborations!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie 

Thank you!

Ted & Chris

I love Etsy. I just work a lot and don’t have much free time to surf for new ideas. This would be awesome for someone like me! Put it in front of me!! I’ll buy if it works for our decor! 

Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

I wonder if AirBNB is getting affiliate commissions from these items when they sell.

Ted & Chris
Carla81
Level 4
Sherwood Park, Canada

Of course they will. Why wouldn't they?

Felipe128
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Perfect suggestions,  I am giving away some travel book and people are loving them https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/968979244/travel-journal-childrens-flight-logbook?click_key=bad739ae...

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Felipe128 What a lovely idea!

Is that something you do in both your listings, in the UK and Spain? 🙂 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Julie4406
Level 1
Antwerp, Belgium

Following too for future collaborations 

I have an interior design shop with works from independent artists 

Https://www.nomad-objects.com 

Susie268
Level 3
Lari, Italy

Lots of lovely things!  I’m amazed that air bnb hosts would spend €58 on a hand blown glass, mind you!

Vicky164
Level 3
Cincinnati, OH

Great association between Airbnb & Etsy. Airbnb needs to add the option within the app and browser views for hosts to add a link within our listing profiles for guests to know we have an Etsy shop and add a full directory link of all hosts on Etsy. Great idea, take it to the next level.

VVV