How listing keywords can be the keys to success

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How listing keywords can be the keys to success

Stephanie_0-1649070875454.png

Hi everyone,

We have even more tips and tricks for those wanting to brush up on their search engine optimisation skills! Learn more about how Airbnb ranks listings and Experiences keywords, and how it is important to strike a balance of relevancy and ranking.

For anyone with a career or interest in digital marketing, a lot of this information is transferable in those areas too! 

What keywords do you think the most difference to your listing or Experiences ranking?

Don't forget that keywords should also be translated for relevancy - if you have a lot of tourism from a particular country, make sure you include keywords in that country's language too! Learn more over in the Resource Center here.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

4 Replies 4
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

You're not going to tell us, @Stephanie?  I mean I know they vary based on location, type of listing, etc., but spill the beans!  I clicked through at least three articles and got no information except a link to a free keyword finder that wasn't specific enough to be helpful.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Stephanie I am wondering where my response has gone or......Are you spamming the forum by starting multiple threads on the same topic?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Am I? There's two articles about SEO today @Mike-And-Jane0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Stephanie   HuH?  Dinosaur here.  I understand keywords, but how do I put those in my LISTING?  I know how to add them to my personal website. Where is the section on the AirBnB website where I can enter relevant keywords?  

I highly recommend that you read the articles you point to/link from the standpoint of a CLUELESS new host.  We do not all speak "programmer".