The faster way.......
- Lay the comforter flat on top of your mattress.
- Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. You should now be holding one corner in each hand.
- With your hands inside the duvet cover, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners.
- Holding the top two corners tightly, flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter. Give it a shake and a fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
- Pull the duvet cover down. Stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the duvet cover. Once everything is aligned, zip it up!
How to Put on a Duvet Cover in Seconds!
The simple way...........
- Turn your duvet cover inside out.
- Spread it across your mattress with its opening at the foot of the bed.
- Lay your duvet on top of the cover.
- If your duvet and duvet cover has inner ties, fasten them now. If not, you can use large safety pins to fasten the corners of the cover to the duvet, or simply do without.
- Starting from the head of your bed, roll the duvet and its cover together like a burrito. It's easiest if you have a partner, but if not, switch from side to side as you work.
- When your "burrito" is rolled, fold the duvet cover opening around the bedding bundle.
- Close your duvet cover with its zipper, buttons, or ties.
- Unroll your "burrito" towards the top of the bed.
- Fluff as necessary, and voilà! Your duvet is in its cover.
Use This Simple Trick to Put Your Duvet Cover On!
Re: Easy duvet cover trick that will change your life!
I have used rubber bands at the corner of the duvet when putting the down blanket in. After I fluffed the blanket I then remove the rubber bands. If your Duvet doesn’t have ties you could gather the corners with a ribbon to keep the blanket in place.