Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to say 'Thank you' in the CC [Tutorial]

CC Tutorials.png

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well!

Don't you think it is always nice to receive a thank you in person and also here in the Community Center? Today I want to share a short tutorial with you about how to say 'Thank You' to someone in the CC. You may have noticed the 'Kudo' button next to the reply button. If a member creates a helpful post or leaves a useful reply behind, why not say thank you by giving it a thumbs up? The user who receives a kudo will appreciate this—I'll tell you why 🙂

This is what you see on a post that has received kudos.

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 16.13.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 17.38.50.png

Why give a kudo?
Giving a kudo will help to make a topic more visible on the community boards. On the CC homepage, you can find a section which says 'Top Contributors'. The top contributors are the members who have received kudos from other users for their contributions to the Community Center.

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 16.03.58.png

How do I get kudos?
You can get kudos by creating your own interesting topics, perhaps even sharing a tip or creating a Community Guide and also by replying with supportive comments. Maybe you'll be the one showing up in the 'Top Contributors' section soon! 🙂

Here's a tutorial about 'Mark posts as most helpful answer' if you want to learn another way to thank someone in the CC.

Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all your contributions to the Community Center!

Thank you.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

2 Replies 2
Marie405
Level 10
Taguig, Philippines

Lol to 'How to Get Kudos'

It's like an instruction on how to get more points in an online game.  Are there actual benefits for the Host when levelling up on CC?

I do help giving advise to newbies whenever I can but not to get a point or a kudo.

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Quincy Thank you for educating new members who just joined the community!