How to start a conversation: A CC Tutorial

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to start a conversation: A CC Tutorial

CC Tutorials.png

Hi all,

In this tutorial I will explain how to start a conversation in the CC. 

Step 1: Make sure you are logged in! You will be unable to post in the Community Center if not. You can check by looking at the top right-hand corner of your screen - if you are logged in you will be able to see your name and profile picture as below. If not, it will stay 'Log in' - click on it to log in.

logged in.png

Step 2: On the Homepage, click on 'Start a conversation'. This will take you to the different discussion boards.

start conversation.png

Step 3: Decide where you would like to start the conversation and click on the appropriate board (e.g. Community Help for a question, Hosts for a hosting-related discussion etc.)

Discussion rooms.png

Step 4: Once inside the discussion board, click on 'Start a conversation' again:

CC help button.png

Step 5: You will now see a text box where you can type a title for your conversation and write the content. You can also select to receive a notification via e-mail when someone replies to your post. Tags can be added so that your post will be easier to find. Once you're ready to go, click 'Post' and you are done!

Post conversation.png

I hope you find this tutorial helpful!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Quincy ,

Good tutorial !

Before starting a conversation maybe the member should also know there are community centres in different languages, and how to switch to them.

Best regards, Emiel

David715
Level 2
Sheffield, United Kingdom

I just get the message:

Access Denied