Setting Minimum and Maximum Night Stay: A Community Help Guide [UPDATE]

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Setting Minimum and Maximum Night Stay: A Community Help Guide [UPDATE]

***NOTE: This Help Guide has been created using the new layout so if you have a different layout, please visit https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Setting-Minimum-and-Maximum-Night-Stay-A-Community-Help-Gu...

Follow the steps below to set the minimum and maximum nights a guest can book your listing for.

Step 1: Log into your Airbnb account and choose "Host" and then "Manage Listings".

Step 1: Log into your Airbnb account, click on "Host" and then "Manage Listings" and then choose the listing you wish to set your minimum/maximum nights stay to.

1.png

Step 2: Go to the "Availability" tab and then in the "Reservation prefences" section choose "Edit".

1.png

Step 2: Choose "Manage listing and Calendar".

Step 1: Click on "Host" and then "Manage Listings" and then choose the listing you wish to set your Advanced Notice settings.

1.png

Step 2: Go to the "Availability" tab and then in the "Trip length" section choose "Edit".

1.png

Step 3: You can now go into the boxes and enter your minimum and maximum nights allowed to book your listing.  Once you are done, select "Save".

2.png

You can also add requirements for certain months (seasons), specific dates, or Fridays and Saturdays (weekends).  To do this select "Add a requirement for seasons or weekends".  You can set multiple requirements.  Also, for most, you can set the specific date of the week the guest must check in on.

3.png

Requirements for Seasons (range of months)

seasons.png

Requirement Specific Dates

Specific dates.png

Requirements for Friday and Saturdays

weekends.png

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

7 Replies 7
Glenn52
Level 1
Miami, FL

I do not have Fridays and Saturdays as an option, only during specific dates or during a time period far into 2018. 

Debbie218
Level 1
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom

Thanks so much Dave and Deb. That worked. Very helpful indeed.

David3392
Level 2
United Kingdom

Many thanks for this guide! 

David-and-Lynda1
Level 1
Booral, Australia

Thanks Dave, we have our 3 day stay dates organised, your screen shots were a great help 🙂

As well, I do not have "Friday and Saturday" as an option. Only three month date ranges and 'Specific Dates'. How do you set a weekend two night minimum stay?

Queen-Esther0
Level 1
College Park, GA

Great job Dave, being new to Air bnb,  your screen shots made my life so much easier.  Many, many thanks

Oliver471
Level 1
London, GB

why is there no ability to set a maximum stay for specific dates.  I am trying desperately to allow people to book for a minimum of 3 nights but not to be able to stay through the changeover date.  I.e. our cleaner can only come on a Saturday and ideally we have Saturday to Saturday bookings, so we have a min and a max booking of 7 days.  I want to open this up so that someone, for example can check in on Monday and stay until Friday.  There seems to be no way of doing this at the moment, because if I open up a Monday check in they then have a maximum stay of 7 nights, but I don't want them stay any later than Friday night - any ideas?!

Thanks!