Snooze Your Listing: A Community Help Guide [UPDATE]

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Snooze Your Listing: A Community Help Guide [UPDATE]

***NOTE: This Help Guide has been created using the new layout so if you have a different layout, please visit https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Snooze-Your-Listing-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/9562/highli...

"Snoozing" your listing lets you set the dates that you are away and will unsnooze it for the day you want it active again.  Basically it takes your listing out of searches for a time that you set.  Your listing will automatically activate for the date you set and you will receive an email reminder.

Steps for Snoozing Your Listing

Step 1: Log into your Airbnb account, click on "Host" and then "Manage Listings" and then choose the listing you wish to set to "Snooze"

1.png

Step 2: Choose "Listing details" from the top menu and the from the "Listing status" section, choose "Edit" on the right.

1.png

Step 3: In the drop-down menu where it says, "Listed", change this to "Snoozed" and a new popup box will appear.2.png

Step 4: Enter the date you would like the "Snooze" to take effect and the date you would like it to end.  Then hit "Save" and ensure to select save on the following screen.

3.png

What happens during "Snooze"?: From Airbnb: "While snoozed, your listing won't show up in search results and you won't receive any booking requests. The day before your listing automatically activates, you'll get a reminder email that your listing will be available to book.

You’re still responsible for your confirmed reservations while your listing is snoozed."

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

5 Replies 5
Nicole970
Level 1
Cowaramup, Australia

This is how to snooze from your laptop, how can i put it on snooze from my airbnb phone app ? I have tried and tried to figure this out.... no luck 

From the app, go to your listing and then the booking settings. Scroll to the bottom and look under the title Management. Click the status and then you will find the snooze options. 

Thank you so much Wendy for your help, finally put it on snooze 🙂 

I am going into the hospital for at least 24-hours but maybe 5 days I want to snooze my listings I have two.

But if the hospital stay is only 24-hours I would like to get it it un.snoozed at that point can I snooze it for 5 days and remove it if if I only need 24-hours

I am going to be in the hospital for between 24-hours and 4 days.

If I snooze for 4 days can I my missed again before the end of the period

"Snoozing" your listing lets you set the dates that you are away and will unsnooze it for the day you want it active again.  Basically it takes your listing out of searches for a time that you set.  Your listing will automatically activate for the date you set and you will receive an email reminder.

www.myindigocard.com