travel credit

Carol40
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

travel credit

I referred a host, they already hosted but I didnt received the credit.

The host referred is ***.

Could you help me?

Thanks,

Carol

18 Replies 18
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Carol40 You will receive your bonus when your friend has their first reservation of $100 or more. 

The 100$ minimum booking, does that include the host's cleaning charge or is it $100 per night minimum? This is not specified whatsoever in the terms & conditions.

@Romany0  Are you talking about the qualifying reservation for a host referral credit?  If so,  cleaning fees and other fees are excluded. Here's what Airbnb says: 

"To qualify for any payouts, the Referred Host’s first received booking must have a value (excluding cleaning fees, taxes, and special offers) of at least 100 USD (or the equivalent in your local currency). The Referred Host has 150 days from the date they are invited to Complete their first booking in order to earn the Payment."

Hope this helps!

No, I'm talking about a regular referral. My friend referred me to this website as a traveler, but instead I took the advantage of hosting rather than traveling. I told the referred friend that I hosted my first guest and they were shocked that they did not recieve $80 in travel credit. Does a cancelled reservation count?

@Romany0 Most definitely a cancelled reservation would not count. 

where can i find my credicts

@Mario189 You can find the status of your Travel Credits here; 

www.airbnb.com/invite

Thank you Airbnb for te travel credit.

How orwhen will i receive my travel credits?

Vee5
Level 1
Luang Prabang, Laos

Dear Airbnb 

I received an email that I have won travel credit and I need to reply in 24 hrs

thanks - Vee 

Thank you! What's the credit for? How can I use it?

the travel credit says on a quailify reservation of 75 dollars or more.. i just had my buddy stay at one of my locations and the I charged him 77 dollars.. but neither he nor I recieved any travel credit from Airbnb.. whats the deal

it says I won 270 usd travel credit, what do I need to do to claim this prize?

@Carolyan0 You won't be able to use all of them at once, but rather one travel credit per qualifying reservation.  A qualifying reservation is one where the value is at least $75 USD (or the equivalent in local currency) excluding Airbnb's service fee, guest fees and taxes, if applicable. 

You can read more about using Travel Credits here: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/84/how-do-i-earn-travel-credit-from-referring-a-friend-to-airbnb

Cheers!