Greetings from Colombia! Multi-Property Host Looking to Connect and Learn

Juan-Camilo38
Level 2
Bogotá, Colombia

Greetings from Colombia! Multi-Property Host Looking to Connect and Learn

Hello everyone! 👋

I'm Juan Camilo, a host in Bogotá, Medellín, Coveñas, Palomino, and Riohacha, and I'm excited to be part of this amazing community of hosts. I've been in the hospitality business for a while and love providing unique and comfortable experiences for guests who visit my properties across different cities in Colombia.

My accommodations range from modern apartments in the heart of La Candelaria in Bogotá to cozy bungalows in Palomino, just steps away from the beach. Each space is thoughtfully designed with travelers' comfort and experience in mind.

I'm here to learn and improve, so any advice or experiences you'd like to share would be more than welcome. I'm also happy to help in any way I can, whether it's sharing tips on management, booking optimization, or handling difficult guest situations.

Additionally, if anyone has ideas on how to boost visibility, increase bookings, or even manage multiple properties in different cities, I'd love to hear them! 🙌

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to learning from this community. 😊

Best, Juan CamiloCapital House 2.jpg

1 Respuesta 1
Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Juan-Camilo38 , ¡bienvenido a nuestra comunidad de anfitriones de Airbnb!

Te comento que has posteado en el foro de habla hispana, me gustaría preguntarte si esta bien traducir este mensaje al español para que otros anfitriones puedan interactuar contigo en este hilo 😊

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia