Hello, I am Sam and i like to talk to someone who van help me with my Airbnb reservation. I made a mistake by not reading de advert from de host properly.

Hello, I am Sam and i like to talk to someone who van help me with my Airbnb reservation. I made a mistake by not reading de advert from de host properly.

Hello, I just want somebody to call me or tell me what I can do. 

I made a reservation last night and after hours to find something I saw the host Jo in Manhattan see seems to have a nice place but because I did this al in my phone I did not have a good look at the photo from the bunq bed. I realised that I have to share the room. My question is can I from the ten days that I stay there please do half the time and with a refund for the other 5 days I can look than fit something where I don't have to share the bedroom. I am 63 years old and it will be a lot off adjustment for me and I didn't sleep well. So by not insulting the host. I really would ask of she and Airbnb will be so kind to think with me. So that it works out for bought if us. If I can't get a refund for the other 5 days that will be sad. 

I hope we can work it out. 

Please let me know what I can do. 

Regards Sam 

*Contact details removed*

1 Antwoord 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sam-Hendrika0 

You have a few options:

- depending on the cancellation policy attached  (check it first !) you maybe can cancel the stay within 48 hours after booking and have a refund.

- You can sent the host a request to shorten the reservation, which is done by the "change" option in your reserveration. Also explain why you want to shorten.

- You can cancel the reservation, the system will calculate the refund (if any !). It all depends on several conditions.

Are you sure you have to share the room with another person ?

BTW

Better not provide private information here, like phone number. It probably will be removed by @Quincy 

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf