Deals available

Answered!

Deals available

Hello. My name is Teresa. I am a single 58 year old Telus employee on long term disability. I can be linked to a disabled senior. I grew up in white rock bc canada. I am currently living in kamloops bc. Up in the mountains. I am so home sick. I just need a place to stay for 2 months in order to find another suite for a year. when my inheritance comes in. I am just so upset because I cannot pay anymore than $1500 a month, I have 2 cats and you cannot smell them. i prefer to kjeep my home very neat and organized. I used to help the cooks at a hospital in white rock. Thats why I cannot handle any mess. Can anyone help me?

Teresa

**[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Teresa1841 ! I know how hard it can be to be homesick, nothing ever quite compares to the area you grew up in. 

I'd recommend looking on Airbnb.com for listings that are affordable for you, and send a request to the Host. You can then talk with the Host and explain your situation to them, and perhaps you'll find something that allows you enough time to look for the other suite. 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Teresa1841 ! I know how hard it can be to be homesick, nothing ever quite compares to the area you grew up in. 

I'd recommend looking on Airbnb.com for listings that are affordable for you, and send a request to the Host. You can then talk with the Host and explain your situation to them, and perhaps you'll find something that allows you enough time to look for the other suite. 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen