Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

I can't find anything as a host!  I want to put some photos on my listing and edit but can't find

a "manage lsiting" button anywhere ont he site. 

Me too!

me too. can not figure out to get in to owners acct with computor

Rita Paoletti. I can't  login to my acct. As a primary 

Im the same this is my third year hosting and I just get used to finding everything and then it has all changed again.  I can’t find my guest lists.

its reassuring I’m not the only one.

Same here!  Very frustrating.  I can see everything on my iphone but not on my computer!!!!!!

I had the same issue, just go list your place on VRBO or HomeAway. They are easier, but sometime still a PITA but better than Airbnb

Same here! Cannot find my host dashboard on my cell phone. 

I finally found it by clicking on my profile then on the left, one of the choices is 'switch to hosting '.  I had been looking around for somewhere to go using Airbnb lodging,  so that switched me over to 'traveling ' so going back to my profile i found 'switch to hosting '.

It's extremely user UNFRIENDLY!

John2902
Level 2
Winchester, United Kingdom

You are SO right. I'm having awful problems getting logged in even tho' I've started to fill in the application to host. I hope they aren't like this when people want to book

my property.

@Janette12 wrote:

It's extremely user UNFRIENDLY!

The same is happening to me. Please airbnb.....why it's saying  "try again" even when I tried to change the password? ???? 

If you think Airbnb site is not friendly - try Booking.com - it's awful! I am 72 years old & have had no problems whatsoever!

I agree, I have lost so much time with these 2: RBAB and Booking