I am a guest and I would like to see how I have been rated

Zena104
Level 1
Sycamore, IL

I am a guest and I would like to see how I have been rated

Can not find comments by hosts about how I was as a guest.  Any ideas on how to find the comments?  Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Zena104 As far as I know, there is no direct way for guests to see their reviews.

That is new.  I used to be able to read their reviews.  I am feeling sad about this.

@Zena104 when I look at my profile I can see the reviews hosts have left for me. Not sure why you can't see them as well. I can't see the star rating though.

@Till-and-Jutta0 

Really? Since when? Is this a change since the Winter Release?

I can still see the reviews that hosts have left for me as a guest. I can't see the star ratings, but that's always been the case...

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Text only, no ratiings:

text.jpg

Not sure, if it's what you have been looking for, @Zena104 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Zena104 

When I go onto your profile, I can see the comments left by hosts as you as a guest (you are the perfect guest😉) and here is a screen shot:

Have you tried clicking on your profile picture on Airbnb.com and scrolling down to "account"? Then against my email address at the top,  I have "go to your profile" and there I can see the reviews left by my guests as a Host and also the reviews left by hosts as me as a guest!!  Hope this works for you!

Happy holidays,

Joëlle

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]