Reviews by guests

Antya2
Level 3
United Kingdom

Reviews by guests

It would be helpful if AirBnB provided a link to all reviews left by a booking guest.

Instead, hosts have to trawl through past stays and find the corresponding reviews that were left by the upcoming guest, which is very time consuming.

What does everyone else think? 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Antya2 

I remember there was a (3th-party) tool for it, i think it was called "Airreview" (?), but have to look it up.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

I found it. It is an exension for Google Chrome.

I never used it

Search for "airreview" in the Crome store:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore

Thank you for trying, but the Chrome store has removed Air Review due to malware. The AirReview that you can see is an investment tool, nothing to do with reviews left by guests.

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Antya2  actually it is both. It shows the reviews left by guests. (not always, it's not so perfect) but here's an example of a recent guest. on the guest profile you can see the review I left, plus the guests' review. I won't share the rest (even though reviews are public) but the whole page shows the reviews left by the host and the guest review underneath. It's very handy! 

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 10.29.01 am.png
I haven't had any malware issues (I am on a Mac though) but it's a chrome extension, you don't download anything to use it. None of the reviews mention malware, and the few 1* reviews are as amusing as a silly guest review, and also quite old. It is currently available in the Chrome store. 

Oh OK. I’ll take a better look. Thank you.

Hi,

AirReview appears to be malware.