Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

I wish Airbnb can email to every Superhost a printable soft copy of the badge so we can print it and hang inside our listings so our guests can see it.

Great idea!

Michael - maybe you can share the name of your blog without the link so we can all take a peek at the laser engraved sign that you blessed your superhost with.

What a lovely thing to do.

BOOM! What a great honor ... Thank you AirBNB

Hosting my Airbnb satiates my need to provide good service to guests that I had been doing in the hospitality industry most of my life.

Thanks for the 5 in A row superhost award!

Cool

Hi , 

I got an email inviting me for a hosts get together in Diani, Mombasa at Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort  on 10 Dec 2022 . Are you aware of it or one of the phishing emails?  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Jozi6 ,

This is one of the older threads and your query might get lost here in old messages. I advise you to post your concern on the board Community Cafe so that other hosts who have been to certain meetups can advise you on it. OR simply Start a Conversation there by clicking here.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Cody233
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

It’s been an awesome experience striving for success on on the platform and in the industry. 

Maggie587
Level 1
Austin, TX

Thanks, Airbnb!Thanks, Airbnb!

Catherine3002
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

Whoo hoo. I’m ecstatic at the news of making superhost. This has been an important ambition for me as a reflection of creating a wonderful experience for guests. I’m super chuffed. Thank you. 

Karlene9
Level 1
Kingston, Jamaica

Wow after 4 years  I am finally a super host! and I just leased my place for one year 😞  

Thanks AIRBNB team.  I love to delight people, to create a wonderful space for people to feel happy, comfortable, and a place to return to.  

One love from Jamaica!

Greetings Superhost!!

I’m so excited to have made it to being a Superhost in such a short amount of time. I put a lot work into making my home into a cozy and welcoming environment for guests traveling near in far. I was a little nervous about starting my AirBnB because I was nervous not to many people would travel to a small town Bakersfield, but boy was I wrong. Guest have come and returned because they had such a wonderful stay. I looked to continue being a Superhost and providing guest with great stay!!

Peace Everyone 

Nadine733
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Thank you 🌎