Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Chris226
Level 2
Lacroix-Barrez, France

Hi 

just wanted to say hi, after being a few percentage off for the last year finally got superhost status.

being renting with Airbnb for a few years and enjoying the experience 

thanks

chris

Marco1014
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Thank you Lizzie, it's great to be part of this community 🙂

Congratulations to all Superhosts!

Great!

Congrats everybody!!

Elisa341
Level 2
Venice, Italy

Here we are! Superhost!!!! 🙂 

Me and my sister Valentina are the owner and hosts of CinCin House close to Venice in Italy!

Thanks to all of our guests now we are Superhosts and we are really proud if it! 

Superhost CINCIN HOUSE (1).png

Ciaoooo! See you in Venice Soon! 

Elisa & Valentina 🙂 🙂 🙂

Dana198
Level 1
Hong Kong

Congratulations everyone! I'm proud to be part of this community!

MariaAssunta2
Level 1
Rome, Italy

Happy to be SuperHost for the seventh time. My apartment has not been choosed for the plus program maybe because of the furniture that do not respect the Airbnb style. 

Happy route to everyone 

Nino75
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you Airbnb!  It is a great honour! Congratulations to all Superhosts!

Uffe1
Level 2
Denmark

Thank you Lizzie. We are living in the south of Denmark and are the southernmost Airbnb hosts in the country. Our place is really booked a lot and it’s great that our efforts pay off. I am very satisfied using the Airbnb platform. Easy and convinient. 

Titti6
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

So glad to become a super host, I love to host people from all over the world. It’s my pleasure to let them feel at home far from home.

Thank you!!!

Michael2032
Level 1
Altea, Spain

Approval as superhost makes me happy, a lot of work goes into pleasing guests as all have different requests and its not easy to satisfy everyone, but I made it !! Thank You.

Valarie4
Level 1
Limerick, Ireland

Hi all, it’s so great to receive such a bonus as I love doing Airbnb and love the total experience of meeting people from all over the world. Thank you 🙏❤️💕

Marie991
Level 2
Mullingar, Ireland

Thank you Airbnb for the super host award delighted never knew we would meet so many lovley people here in Ireland didn't realize how many people now use the service, we are only doing this 2 months and delighted with the response, meeting some great people and its very flexible fits perfect around our lifestyle. Marie and Eamon Mullingar Ireland 

I'M SO Happy , thanks Airbnb xxx

Enda2
Level 1
Limerick, Ireland

Super!