Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Chris999
Level 2
Southampton, United Kingdom

Thanks for the welcome. Just wounded what levels mean?

Hi everyone at Airbnb!

Thank you very much for everything that we are accomplishing together; this means a lot to us and we are especially proud to say that we are learning all the way, with lots of fun! (and pretend to do so for a long, long time...)
With our kind regards
José e Teresa
Niki-Sikioti0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Congratulations to all of us. Feels good to be a member of this community.

Greetings to all from our lovely and sunny Greece!

Ole15
Level 1
Odense, Denmark

Wow, thank you very much and it's great with the recognition for the work I put into it!

Francisco-G0
Level 1
Porto, Portugal

Hi everybody! I am francisco from Porto/Portugal. I am happy with the airbnb inovations and with all the possibilities offered! Feel free to contact if you come to my city! All the best, F 

Onofrio1
Level 1
Syracuse, Italy

Thank you Airbnb!  It is a great honour! Congratulations to all Superhosts!

Darren99
Level 2
Clinton, MD

Yea. I made superhost. Thanks quests and airbnb

Evon0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

So happy to be in the hostie with the mostie crew and as a Shoreditch Superhost maybe I’ll tag my house and celebrate in Shoreditch style:) 

Sasa3
Level 2
Podgorica, Montenegro

This is our 4th time being a superhost. This community is really about something nice, taking travel experience to a whole new level. That is what we try do by trying to meet and get to know all of our guests, making them fell like home, giving them tips of what to see...

Travel is not just about going to a place to see famous places, its more about meeting different people, like someone put it nicely: "dont be a tourist, be a traveller"

Robyn170
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Good news - Thanks to my guests and AirBNB 

Rich-and-Stacy0
Level 2
Scituate, MA

Thank you, Airbnb! We are always thrilled to greet travelers from around the world and welcome them to the waterfront beach haven that is Humarock, MA. The guests we've had the good fortune to meet make hosting a joy. Thank you, too, for always being available when we need you! Congratulations to all the new Super Hosts and those who have hit the mark time after time! It's great to meet you here on this platform! 

Kathryn225
Level 2
Llanrhystud, United Kingdom

Received this wonderful surprise today ~ absolutely delighted! Who said Friday 13th was bad luck?!!

We have loved the experience of hosting lovely people from around the globe and we are looking forward to meeting many more new people and gaining wonderful friends too.

Airbnb is fabulous 💗

Lovely to meet you all ;O)

Mathias73
Level 1
Kortrijk, Belgium

Whoop Whoop 🙂

Loubna4
Level 2
Rabat, Morocco

hello the Community, to be one of yours. being Superhost is Supercool!

happy to be one of yours.

Susanna73
Level 2
Milan, Italy

amazing! thank's AIRBNB