Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Komang9
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

Happy to join the Super Hosts community ♡ Thanks for the acknowledgement 💖

Patricio2
Level 6
Quito, Ecuador

Such a great experience to be part of the Airbnb superhosts!!

It’s been a clean run of SUPERHOST status 15 times in a row for over 3 years now in Bondi Beach Sydney. Thanks to all my beautiful guests!
I’ve really used the Airbnb platform to connect with people and really give them what they truly want and more! It’s been more than a money making platform, its been another great way of looking for connection to people that wouldn’t normally be possible!!
I’ve had some awesome moments with my guests and great conversations and insights into travelers from all around the world. I’ve travellled all around the world to hundreds of destinations, but Airbnb has been a way for me to put myself in my guests shoes!!
#lovelife #lovelearning #airbnb #connecting #value #rewards #humanbehavior #lifecoach

Frances-and-Brad0
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Hi All,

Great to have finally found the community, cheers from Australia!

I have two questions.

1) how do you refuse guests (who don't have no reviews) without getting a bad review? We've had several stay recently who dont have reviews and unfortunately not had great experiences, apart from reviewing them accordingly is there anything else worth doing?

2) also in terms of house and contents insurance, Airbnb only provides you with certain insurance, I've looked into landlord insurance but a lot of these insurances in Australia dont cover Airbnb! Any advice would be recommended.

Thank you!

Sheila215
Level 2
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Hello fellow superhosts! I’m so glad to be here again! I was a superhost consistently for the first and second time,  sadly missed the third and now I’m excited to be here again! So happy to know that all my effort and hard work to achieve this status has paid off! Thank you Airbnb for this recognition!☺️

Margo47
Level 2
Laidley, Australia

Can you explain how the level icon works please?

Joanne304
Level 1
Dawson, Canada

What a wonderful surprise to win super host.  The experience was very unexpected as I built the room for my granddaughter and guests I was not thinking this opportunity would present itself.  When I first heard about it I was amazed how much the concept suited what I added to my home.  So far it has been fun and the guests a pleasure to meet. Thank you. 

Cassidy12
Level 1
Metlakatla, AK

Cool!!!! Love this!

Stanja0
Level 2
Islip, NY

Super proud yet amazed. Dreams do come true. Thoughts become things. And last but not least thanks to everyone who helped us along the way. (Okay..,why do I sound like I’m accepting an academy award). Seriously...,,,,,,,Airbnb rocks. Thanks Brian! 

Sue331
Level 2
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Thank airbnb for giving me this award. My hard work paid off.

Sheridan10
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Just made Superhost 3rd time in a row. Pretty stoked! I love welcoming all of my amazing guests and find it’s all the little touches that make a big difference.. handwritten welcome notes, chocolates by the bed, little gifts from local stores.. I love having a place where guests come to disconnect and relax. 

Peter154
Level 3
Pattaya, Thailand

Hi! I am Peter... From Thailand. Hosting for quite a while- thanks to Airbnb for this nice business!

Victor-Jr0
Level 1
Quezon City, Philippines

Thanks for recognition!!!

Mary131
Level 2
Big Lake, MN

Best thing I’ve ever done is to open Our Studio in Big Lake! 

Woderful guests, experiences, lessons, and more to learn in the future. 

Thanks for all of your support Airbnb! 

Danilo106
Level 1
Indaiatuba, Brazil

Muito contente com o titulo recebido, este mês faz um ano que entrei como anfitrião para o Airbnb e isso me alegra mais em saber sobre a conquista que aqui tenho, agradeço a todos e ao site por me proporcionar uma renda extra e muita cultura conheçendo tantas pessoas boas e de todas as partes do mundo.