What Hosts are saying

Someone with a very concerning recent review requested to stay at my newly listed place for new years, so I denied them. Now people from their same party keep requesting from different accounts for the exact same dates. What should I do? Does Airbnb punis... Latest reply by Javer2
    Hello! I was wondering if I could get some input on what type of bedding hosts recommend/use since I am thinking of changing it up. I have a 3 bedroom, 4 bed home, and I have been using duvet covers. Because my turnover is 4 hours and I do get quite a b... Latest reply by George1951
    I will be staying in an AirBnb in Budapest for 5 days. The host reached out to me asking for my date of birth, passport number, and place of birth, among other personal information. JI don't think this information is necessary, especially passport photoc... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello all, I have taken to the community forum because after reaching out to Airbnb via support, phone and email they have ignored me since January 2022. I have been a host for a decade now and am completely disgusted with the lack of support and the sil... Latest reply by Shayla9
    Our listing has been suspended without warning or notice or explanation. We satisfy none of the criteria listed under reasons for suspended listings: our response rate is great all our reviews are good. We are superhosts. We only noticed it had happene... Latest reply by Shayla9
    Hello community, I have been a Host on Airbnb for over 6 years with over 1000 reviews.I have this question, I wonder if any Host has encountered the same problem as me, and what should I do next: - The customer booked my apartment- 2 hours before check-in...