What Hosts are saying

I had this issue recently from my AirBnB experience.That I searched for "private bathroom" and I found and book it. But in the description it says "it's shared" In his words, sharing it with the host is considered as private. "In regards to your booking ... Latest reply by Helen3
    • YongGil0_0-1682192000450.png
    • YongGil0_1-1682192025574.png
    ** Can you please tell me if this listing is a scam? I have never seen a message saying to confirm with a separate email address. It's also very cheap compared to the ones around it. **[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center... Latest reply by Helen3
    I did a reservation and paid around 400 euros in Austria. Added a government ID on the site but I got an email that The photo is not good and to upload another photo. While I was trying to do that I had to remove the ID and My booking got cancelled automa... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi;we have checked out of our Airbnb today. The host rushed us out before we had a chance to tidy up the kitchen/outside area I received a threatening message that says he will find us. I am happy to screenshot it and send you it to see. If he thought th... Latest reply by Bhumika