What Hosts are saying

I got an issue with a guest, he said on check-in, there was wifi, but I've never had Wi-Fi so is not on the listing, he then said the tv, states 42", yes, he may be right as it's 32". so, as a gesture of goodwill, I have offered a one-night refund. Today,... Latest reply by Michael7327
    Paid £619 for stay and host asked me to leave for the other guest and his dog to have the house. Refund me £333 for 18 days. Stealing £286 this not fair Why should I be out of pocket when hoatcant fix door locks on external doors. Latest reply by Jaina5
    I hosted a couple recently and mistakenly thought that "Francois" was the wife (there was no portrait photo). Therefore I wrote in the review "Francois and her husband" etc. When the two reviews were posted I received the following message; "Thank you fo... Latest reply by Tommy235
    Hi,My host has never provided me any apartment. He reached out me on WhatsApp and told me. I don't have the apartment ready which you booked but here is other option 1.) some room in hotel2.) some other apartment ( don't know where ) I told him that I'm n... Latest reply by Vaclav7
    I have a 3 unit building. Guest booked the basement apt. It’s quiet. Guest called me at 1am screaming at me, complaining that she can hear a person walking in the apartment above! Walking! I checked and the lights in that apartment are out. They (floor ab... Latest reply by Connie504
    Hello, Everytime I need to do a refund I also have an issue. I’ve had to do refunds last year a few of them with PayPal and never received my money so I just kinda let it go . This time I recently had to request a refund about a few days ago and it states... Latest reply by Bhumika