What Hosts are saying

Hello, Everytime I need to do a refund I also have an issue. I’ve had to do refunds last year a few of them with PayPal and never received my money so I just kinda let it go . This time I recently had to request a refund about a few days ago and it states... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have a guest who will be here for a couple more weeks and whose behavior is now moving beyond nuisance level. It was clear early on that she was searching through my things, but she hadn't taken anything, so I just figured she was nosy and bored. Then ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello everyone!!!! I have an issue as a guest.On 4/2/23 I booked the wrong dates and my price was $162. The host allowed me move the dates.I was trying to pick the dates but it did not allow me because the host blocks certain dates using check-in and chec... Latest reply by Fred13
    I'm very sad today, we've been 5 star since we launched and today we just received a 3 star rating. The guest asked me for a discount before booking because "they would only be there from late and be leaving early and would be very tidy" and I very polite... Latest reply by Debra300