What Hosts are saying

Has anyone experienced a time when a guest [sometimes with a group or solo] has requested to book your place on the day of, but really late into the evening and then they ask you contact them via cell or text?I recently had this situation where a guest bo... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello! So I'm fairly new to hosting and I need some help. Most of my guests are not respecting my check out time at 11am. They leave at 1130, 12pm . They are not asking for late check out and it states it on my listing and house rules. I also have a guest... Latest reply by Kathryn629
    Does anybody have a positive experience with Airbnb regarding host damage?My friends apartment was destroyed. Obviously Airbnb did not vet vet the guest properly. It was 12 days ago. He’s already changed his name and he still on the site.We need to know w... Latest reply by Adam1781
    This practice needs to STOP. I have been hosting since 2015. I have NEVER forgotten a guest, never forgotten a reservation, never forgotten to email my guests. EVER. And yet ABNB continues to override Hosts by sending out arbitrary emails, not designed fo... Latest reply by Kristi5
    Hello everyone! help!I'm new to hosting. A guest lied on their message to me as well as the reason for their cancellation in the middle of their stay. In addition they asked for a major refund even though Airbnb gave them a partial refund for a change in... Latest reply by C151
    A guest left me a bad review mentioning that we did not provide large blankets and it is false, it had the supports of the conversation where the guest mentioned that everything was fine and asked the airbnb team for help but they refused to withdraw the ... Latest reply by Rebecca70