What Hosts are saying

So Airbnb does the feckless way out and takes photos of her own squalor and I take photos of her overflow garbage and of course Airbnb rules against me and this lady goes on to descreate my listing with a one star review and she admonishes me twice throu... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi Everyone , Hope you are all doing well. My most recent guest was really ungrateful and made me feel like a stranger in my own home. 1- organizing lunch and dinner externally Despite offering to provide numbers of food service providers to get food as r... Latest reply by Cheryl863
    I am pretty New on Airbnb, we have had 4 guests so far over a 12-month window. And each seems to be random. We have done everything Airbnb suggests to optimize our listing and more except run ads. When we search while logged out and go pretty specific on ... Latest reply by Charles224
    We are new hosts and just had someone book for the 24th and they had no photo. This is even more concerning because we are hosting private rooms in our house. Up to this point all of our previous guests have been verified and we have not had any problem... Latest reply by Joelle43