What Hosts are saying

Yes, I am new to air bnb. Seeking a long term place to stay. I am 41 and have been residing some where owned by family that is sadistic, and has been veritably abusive to me my entire life... Hoping to find some one that can understand daddy issues:/ I do... Latest reply by Hile58
    Hey everyone, I think it’s safe to assume that many of you are passionate about travelling and meeting new people. Being a Host and welcoming so many visitors to your home can be a lovely way of making new and unexpected friends; and as a guest an... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    • Liv_0-1641835889006.png
    We have been getting a lot of guests this spring who are new to AirBnB, so I posted this list of tips on our Facebook page. I plan to post more as I think of them. Can anyone think of any others? "Never stayed in an Air BnB? Here are some tips on what to ... Latest reply by Scott57
    I left a review for my host in Cartagena and he left one for me which I can see. I cannot see my review so I contacted Airbnb who confirmed that my review is hidden. They cannot tell me why but have said they will escalate. Has anyone had a similar experi... Latest reply by Joy1388
    I have had a frustrating conversation with Airbnb and am wondering if anyone else has had similar issues. I went to modify the minimum nights stay for a few days in April. The system did not allow me to make any changes. Originally I had my listing set f... Latest reply by Bhumika