Can you find the answer?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Can you find the answer?

Riddle

Hello Everyone,

As it is Friday, I thought it might be fun to start a new game here in the Community Center. 🙂

Tell me, how are you at riddles? Personally I find them really interesting mind teasers, once you've worked out them out!

The way it works: I will start us off here, then you can share what you think it is and then if you solve it, you are the winner and get to share your own riddle. The answers can be everyday objects or common things we would generally know, like a road or a tree.

So here we go...I will start us off nice and gently...

When dropped it will crack and if you crack a smile, it will smile back? 

What do you think?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

19 Replies 19
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Damir0@Sandra126@Blagoje0@Nuno-Y-Daniel0@Kitty-and-Creek0@Ana7@Robin4@Marit-Anne0@Linda108 thought you might be interested in a new game! 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Mirror?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow you were quick to get that @Blagoje0! Perhaps a little bit on the easy side or are you a riddle king? 🙂

--------------------

It was not to hard @Lizzie🙂

@Lizzie

Mirror

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I will be sure to make my next one a little harder! 🙂 Also well done to you @Kitty-and-Creek0! Great to see you have joined us. 

@Blagoje0, strictly speaking you are up next, would you like to pose a riddle?

--------------------

So here it is,
If you say my name I will no longer exist.
Hint: you can not see it

silence 🙂

Great @Branka-and-Silvia0, now is your turn for riddle.

ok  :)))

Three guests check into a room. The bill is $30. They split it 3 ways. Later on the hotel realizes they should have charged $25 so they send a boy to return $5. The boy realizes he can't split $5 in 3 ways to he gives each person $1 and keeps $2. They have now paid $9 each for the room, the boy has $2. $27 + $2 = $29 What happened to the last $1 considering $30 was originally paid?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Branka-and-Silvia0 oo that's a tricky one! It's making me doubt my mental arithmetic skills... 

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

The Hotel kept it as a fee. Like Airbnb.

Wherever you go, there you are.

@Damir0 😄 lool 

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

@Branka-and-Silvia0 No that's not it, of course. Let me think, will be back soon I hope, with the right answer.

Wherever you go, there you are.