What Hosts are saying

How is AirBnB linked to Tokeet? I was asked to subscribe at a fee to get more bookings. I have seen on FB that Tokeet is recommended that it increases bookings but why do we have to pay before getting any booking? Latest reply by Peter1742
    I am a host/traveller and have found that some descriptions of properties are incorrect. One property we stayed at said it had off street parking, a kitchen and a reverse cycle airconditioner. All these things did not exist. Can airbnb have people rando... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This seems to be happening more and more frequently. (Even tho checkout time is 10AM on my listing, and also a note on the wall ‘Strictly 10am Checkout’ THANKYOU! maybe some sort of deposit which is refunded if they checkout ON TIME? I know this means mo... Latest reply by Letti0
    I would like to give a full refund to guests two weeks out, 50% refund one to two weeks out. Two weeks out increase the odds for someone else to book the canceled dates. Thanks
    Do I need extra insurance for public liability? My insurance company said I am covered if my guests damage the room, but not covered if they hurt themselves either through my fault or their own fault.
    Hi. Could we have the option of being able to rent our apartment for holiday periods? Like 3 weeks for Christmas, or 1 week in Easter to full families probably or a couple of friends Airbnb experiences, it's an excellent idea, but we do not have the opt...