What Hosts are saying

How do I prevent guests from using things they shouldn't, such as the laundry room, when I am not home? My water usage went from 4000 gals a month to 12,000 gals a month, just from guests washing items they had in storage, and one guest stayed 5 weeks a... Latest reply by Erin219
    We have a 4 BR home in a rural area outside of garbage pick up route. We ask guests (clearly in welcome letter, house rules & checkout lits) to place trash IN bags in outdoor trashcans & secure the lids. We have to take trash out & to the dump. We constan...
    I want to contenue hosting in Sydney, but not in manila Can I still do it. I could't see my profile anymore, what can I do so I can. Thank you Cynthia
    I want to know when Airbnb will start trying to help host get payments if spouse is unable to, by simply changing the name as requested by Western Union instead of asking Western Union to make changes they could do the easy thing and change the name to ...
    A client was asked to pay an extra 15 euros on top by Airbnb because of my new listing. Is this normal for new listing? I lost the booking because of this and the client refused to book through the app.