Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

A monumental break-through has just happened!!

Hi all,

now this is monumental, go check:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Annette33 WOOOW !  😄 Unbelievably!

But... there is no "contact us" button on the top menu... or in "help" dropdown menu... or in footer... or anywhere ... so we all have to bookmark this link 😛

@Branka-and-Silvia0 @Annette33

Today, under my host profile, where it used to say CC, now it offers a whole new bevy of info: email us, contact us, phone numbers for CS, all kinds of unexpected links. 

Do do you see it too??

@Kelly149, I think that is where I got the link from.. I think it was directly on the "help" page, left side scroll down..

@Kelly149 

ok, it is not to obvious but it's a progress....

top right corner click on "help" / "visit the help center" button / scroll down to the end of a page to the "contact us" button

I did this and also checked the link, but there is no contact option anywhere...

Could you help, please.

@Annette33@Branka-and-Silvia0 what does this mean? 

That all the contact numbers are on a new improved page?

And why is Colgate toothpaste is always new and improved ever since i could read?

See what keeps me up at night.

@Bruce43 , yep , and colgate is still colgate, the world didn't get turned upside down...

Well, until Crest gets bought-out by Colgate, no... 😉

@Bruce43   LOL!!!!!  Colgate?!?  I always enjoy seeing your posts because they make me laugh.  Dare I mention we use CREST here?  haha

By the way, that HELP page with (2) contact phone numbers and email link have been on the site since I think July 1 or sooner.  I posted about it a week ago and it greats that others can now see it again with this new thread.   Perhaps that's why my hold time was 33 minutes yesterday?  haha.  

So when are you coming to Hawai'i to have one of my "Momi's Marvelous Mango Margaritas?"  They are fresh off my tree right now....bring tequila! 🙂

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Is that an open invitation @Momi0? My husband would die over Mango Margaritas!

Hawai'i isn't that far from CA but, alas isn't on this year's vacation plans.

@Jann3  Of course it is....as soon as you read my House Rules prior to sending me a booking request! LOL!!!!!!  

My most recent guests actually wrote their 5 Star review mentioning how great my margaritas are (plus I have a lime tree)....I think you need to bring your husband soon so he can die and then come alive again drinking his second one! :))

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Hawai'i is where we spent our two (yes, two) different honeymoons:

1) When it was illegal to get married so we "called a date" our wedding date, then took a fantastic trip to Hawai'i and never forgot it. 

and

2) 12 years later when it was legal to get married, so we had a fantastic wedding and took a second honeymoon to Hawai'i! (this one we took my father with us cos he's never been and he played EVERY golf course on the islands he could find!)

Hawai'i is in our hearts forever!

@Jann3  Thank you so much for sharing that .....put a HUGE smile on my face reading about your wedding/honeymoon.  Yes I am very proud of my state because we are all about LOVE.  And the July couple that wrote the review about my Mango Margaritas had actually shared with my husband and I about their journey to get married to each other (females).  Beautiful story.  They gave me the best hugs and sent me so many incredible texts messages expressing how much they loved staying with us.  I probably would have never met them had I not been an Airbnb host and so glad I am. They have a farm of animals and I LOVE ANIMALS! I will post a photo of my Mango margaritas so you can show your lovely husband. Perhaps that will entice a booking for 2018.  :))

Aloha, Momi

@Jann3  2018 is wide open except for a booking in January already.  :))  and yes, I always put out a yummy cheese plate with guacomole that I make with Hawaiian avocados.  yummy  - (those beautiful glasses were a gift from Airbnb)  #blessed

Momi's Marvelous Mango Margaritas.JPG

Aloha, Momi