Host Early Pay Fee

Airbnb sent me an email saying my account was elgible for early pay. Basically this new feature allows me to get paid 48 hours after a guest books, instead of waiting a day after they check in. It says each payment will have an Host Early Pay fee, but doesn't tell me how much the fee is. Does anyone know?

@Avril10

Not wishing to be rude but a question like that suggests you have listed without understanding the basics how AirBnB works, strongly suggest you snooze your listing until you have read all the good information on the the ABB site, you can also learn a lot by reading threads on here, which tend to be more coal face than theoretical.

David

@Avril10, like @David126 says, read the help files on the airbnb website, they explain in a simple way every detail. 

Check your payment information in your airbnb account! The guest paid airbnb, if you got a booking confirmation. Airbnb will pay  you a day after arrival, if they have your correct information. If you did not fill in that form correctly before payout, it's complicated to sort it out. So verify that urgently !

Andres123
Level 2
New York, United States

Hello,

I am new to hosting on Airbnb but very experienced in other platforms. As I haven't received any email regarding early pay, I'm assuming I am not eligible. However, can someone tell me where can I find this option on my Airbnb settings?

Thanks!

@Andres123 , go back and read the whole thread: several people mentioned it is offered in their payout preferences. I never found it there, nor  did I ever get an email about it, makes me think it's in the testing stage and only offered selectively.

Andres123
Level 2
New York, United States

Hello Annette,

Thank you very much for your response!

Yes, it looks like they are beta testing and they have a lot of requirements to be eligible. For instance, you can't have "strict" cancellation policy. I think I'll keep using the alternative (Payfully).

Cheers!

Shelly35
Level 1
Scottsdale, AZ

I think it's interested that these external companies started popping up to offer that service....and all of the sudden AIRBNB is like, nope! We are going to collect THAT fee too! I think it's insane that this entire circumstance even exists. Imagine the MILLIONS of dollars in float--our money! That AIRBNB is sitting on month after month. Then they present it like it's a GIFT to pay us OUR money? Seriously crazy to me.

In the big picture no doubt it adds up, most of my bookings are not that long in adavance so immaterial.

Can see if you book say a year out then it moght be more significant.

David

I got an email saying that I have reached the maximum amount they can pay out with early pay. That was over 4 months ago. All my early pay reservations have completed but early pay hasn’t resumed yet... I was planning on early pay to start more properties on the platform.