Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

May 2017 Host Newsletter

Hello Everyone,

May is already upon us, which means we have a new Host Newsletter.

There are three main topics shared this month:

• Latest improvements to the Host Dashboard - explore what is new!
  • A guest's perspective - it is always useful to have more insight into what guests would like
  • Changes to the Guest Cancellation Policy - if you would like to join in with the discussion we are having on this here in the Community Center, take a look here

These are popular topics here in the Community Center, so I hope you will find this month's newsletter an interesting read. If you have any thoughts please feel free to share them here.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just highlighting this to you @Annette33 and @Mariann4, as I know you were keen to see the last one. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Wow!!! @Lizzie!

Out of all the millions of users on Airbnb you remember to tag ME! I'm impressed!

Thank you 🙂

Mariann 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Of course @Mariann4. Happy to help. 🙂

--------------------

Roslyn1
Level 2
English Frankton, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie,

what is the latest re 'experiences' for Airbnb hosts in the UK?

i would love to offer a variety of crafts.

Roz Hill

Yvette11
Level 2
Benest, France

How do I switch to Host View in the new site?

I read the newsletter, logged in but didn't have my photo in top right corner, so I lookied in my profile with photo on left, clicked, but nothing!

I desperately want to be able to go into hosting immediately as I am not a "traveller" - the one time I did travel to see an elderly relative I used Airbnb of course, but now I struggle all the time to get to hosting.

Look forward to hearing where I'm going wrong and getting onto the "Host View".

Many thanks,

Yvette

Paola347
Level 2
Salerno, Italy

Dear lizzie I come from Italy.  I need yuo To visita My House At The sea. Thnk yuo. Im Paola from Salerno