A Bad Customer review

Absolute5
Level 1
Youngtown, AZ

A Bad Customer review

Here is Quincy's review

Geof was helpful, but that is the only good thing I have for this place. If you’re looking for somewhere semi-private and or quiet this is not the place for you. One of the worst experiences I’ve had in an Airbnb or hotel ever and I am a frequent traveler. To each their own tho this place might be what you are looking for, but it certainly wasn’t for me.
Detailed feedback
Check-in

• Clear instructions
  • Easy to find
Cleanliness

• Dirty or dusty
  • Noticeable smell
  • Stains
  • Excessive clutter
+2 more
Accuracy

• Needs maintenance
  • Unexpected noise
  • Unexpected guest(s) in space
Communication

• Slow to respond
  • Not helpful
  • Inconsiderate

• Noisy
  • Bland surroundings
  • Not Private
Value
Here is my response. But before I share it I would like to let others know that this customer should not be welcomed in an Airbnb for making false accusations. Whoever is in leadership with Airbnb and does not stand by their hosts. And everyone
knows that a house divided against itself will not stand, so stand with us when well over 90% give positive reviews and the other review is so way out of line, that the rating must be removed. See how I responded to Quincy

Quincy All you said that you had an issue was that the bathroom was not as clean as you liked it so I cleaned it myself and asked if it was up to your standards which you said it was. The TV remote was missing and I gave you mine from my room. I even personally made you Blueberry Muffins to show that I wanted to do everything I could to make your stay comfortable. Since then I ordered more so that will not happen again. I then asked you if there were any other areas of concern and you said all was good I also said please let me know of anything else that you have an issue with and you said all was good. And I asked you on the 24th whether you still wanted to stay and you told me all was good and that you would stay until the 28th. I have had many guests and the issues you mentioned are not accurate. And almost every client I have had would agree with me. And with that, I won't be able to accept your assessment of my property. Because I asked if there were any other issues and you said that there were none

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Absolute5, thank you for sharing this in our community.

Did you have the opportunity to reply directly to Quincy's review? >>Here<< is an article that explains how to do that.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad