Airbnb Listing Checklist for House Rules

Cheryl459
Level 2
Milan, OH

Airbnb Listing Checklist for House Rules

Hello,

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Awhile ago, in Airbnb’s house rules section, I used Airbnb’s own electronic checklist to add information about my security devices and other important matters concerning my property.

Last night, I was SHOCKED to not find the house rules checklist information that I had entered in my published listing as prompted by Airbnb!

Also last night, I googled Airbnb monitoring devices and found an Airbnb link that took me to this Airbnb checklist section for my listing. I found all the checklist information I had previously been prompted by Airbnb to provide and the details I had type in this section.

Last night, I edited the security devices checklist section provided by Airbnb, adding that all cameras are ‘on.’ I copied this information before saving the change. I also looked at the other sections where I also also typed in information to the checklist provided by Airbnb. One item I reviewed in this section was where I emphasized my rental is in a commercial building.

This morning, I revisited my Google search from last night. Going to the same Airbnb link as I did last night, the link to enter security devices is no longer on the website page! Last night, that link took me to Airbnb’s section where I could review the checklist information about my security devices. What is going on?

This IMPORTANT checklist information asked for my listing by Airbnb and then provided by me is no longer published anywhere in my listing!

Why and when was this checklist information no longer included in my listing and that of other hosts? This is incredibly irresponsible of Airbnb!

Thanks...

Cheryl

P.S. Is it feasible to upload my screenshot of the Airbnb webpage and link in question?

4 Replies 4
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Cheryl459 Is this it?

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 8.02.48 AM.png

No, that isn’t it.

26313368-096E-4B2D-B042-885B1B723C09.png

The image I figured out how to insert is it. 

Thank you for your reply!

Cheryl

Cheryl459
Level 2
Milan, OH

Airbnb called it a “product tool.”