Alekata Village number of people the property can accommodate

Stamo0
Level 2
Argostolion, Greece

Alekata Village number of people the property can accommodate

Hi There

There seems to ba an issue with the number of people that my property can accommodate.

I have listed the bedrooms and it is correct for 19 people however when you search it only alloows to search for 16 people.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/2338636?adults=1&source_impression_id=p3_1619421936_TbZV7%2BdZBnQzhdr...

I have received a couple of inquiries for 19 people and even though it does state that we can accommodate 19 people the customers are concerned it could only accommdate 16 people. Under this current climate i am sure you will understand i would like to generate as much revenue as possible.

Can some please look into this for me and l;et me know when it is fixed.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Stamo

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Stamo0 Airbnb max occupancy is 16 in an attempt to stop parties. 

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

"Three private villas" - you should consider to list them as three different accommodations.

Or do you intend to rent for entire groups only?

Stamo0
Level 2
Argostolion, Greece

The whole complex consists of 4 villas with total occupancy 19 people .We have uploaded in your system and the whole complex as one villa and each villa individually and we control the calendars depens of the reservations 

Please help us to solve the  issue with the total occupancy of the whole complex as the groups of 19people think that is not suitable for them by seeing only 16 people 

@Stamo0 put it front and centre in your listing description and title. Unfortunately there is no way to enter it so people can filter for 19 guests: as @Mike-And-Jane0 mention the maximum number you can add is 16. 

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Stamo0 ,

Welcome to the community! 😊

Because your available bed in the listing only show 15 beds.

You could try to add 4 more beds in the listing and see on the outcome of the result.

How do I add the type of  bed in to my listing?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1224/how-do-i-add-the-type-of-bed-to-my-listing

Hope you can resolve the issues.

Happy Hosting 😃

Stamo0
Level 2
Argostolion, Greece

I am sorry but 4 of them are double beds and i have described like this . How your system reads the double beds ...as one person in each double bed ? 

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Stamo0 ,

As listing images below, clearly show that are 15 beds.

Without adding the beds, it's seen can't add to 19 guests.

8ACC366D-B1C7-4829-9C2B-34C60D9427D4.jpeg1F611385-FAAD-46EF-9964-4BFCC24975F6.jpeg

You can consider to list in different accommodation @Till-and-Jutta0 advice.

As the Airbnb system can't allow one listing over 16 guests.

The listing is inaccurate.

As the title is show19 guests, but in the sleeping arrangement is only for 16 guests.

058BE5C5-6EFA-41AA-B67A-CCEF315B7446.png

Angelica-Y-Jorge0
Level 10
Mazatlán, Mexico

@Stamo0 other posters are correct Airbnb max occupancy is 16. What I suggest you do is list the 3 villas in one ad to accommodate 15 people as a package deal. In the description add there is one additional villa available that will accommodate 4 more people for a total of 19 and have them book that villa separately. This will solve 3 issues. First, the guest will understand how it accommodates 19 as Airbnb will show the combined number within the two listings. Second, you will be in line with Airbnb terms of service/ host protection. Third, by breaking up the price the guest may realize more of the value.

Hope this helps.

Jorge