Can not find listing

Can not find listing

Hello, I am new to hosting and just listed my property. I went to search for it and had no luck. Any help is appreciated. 

1 Reply 1

@George-And-Carrie0  Here it is https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/45099599?source_impression_id=p3_1601467504_UzoTB1LhPHGwVhwD

Don't expect it to instantaneously show up in searches, it can take a day or more for the algorithm to crank it through. In the meantime, keep on updating your listing! It looks like a lovely house in a tranquil setting, and those are popular these days! But I notice there aren't any photos of the bedrooms, and these are really important for guests. Also, as a new listing you're going to be targeted by people looking for a place to throw illicit parties that could wreck your home. It's not enough to say "no parties" - your rules need to be strict about absolutely no unregistered guests on the premises, and it's wise to convey as a clear warning that the property will be monitored (whether by external cameras, yourself, or a local co-host) to ensure compliance. The carefree days of remote home-sharing are very much over, if they ever even began.