Cleaners and Handymen near Kansas City MO/KS

Ashley828
Level 1
KCMO, MO

Cleaners and Handymen near Kansas City MO/KS

Hello! I have multiple Airbnb units in the Kansas City area and I am looking for trusted cleaners and handymen! I am also looking for tips from other hosts in my area on how they handle their cleaners and needing items fixed. I have been finding cleaners on turnoverbnb and craigslist but I have slim luck finding rock star cleaners and VERY slim luck finding reliable handymen. Please help!

3 Replies 3

@Ashley828 hello Ashley! I own a cleaning company and my dad has a handyman company. We have been tag teaming a couple air bnbs here in kC for over a year now. If you still need assistance, please let me know! 

Martha917
Level 1
KCMO, MO

Hello @Ashley828  my husband and I can assist in airbnb in Kansas City cleaning/turnover/maintenance we have many years of experience.  Please contact ** for quote.  Thank you!

**[E-mail address and link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Ashanti18
Level 2
Kansas City, MO

I noticed that you may require cleaning services. Please don't hesitate to contact me at  if you're interested.

Warm regards, Owner: Ashanti Latimer

**[E-mail address and link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]