Cleaning Service for AZ

Cleaning Service for AZ

Hello,

I have a property in Meadview, AZ and Williams, AZ. Please contact or recommend me professional cleaning service.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Hi Ravi, I don't have any recommendations but I am conducting some business case research for a leadership training program for my job regarding this. Would you be willing to take a quick, anonymous survey about cleaning services and your experience as a host? Thank you!

Ricardo1592
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

I would find a local cleaner or someone you know and invest your time in training them on a 3 tier standard of expectations that cover basic, standard & deep cleaning for your business. 

Hi! I have having a similar issue. Did you find anyone that can clean for you? Thanks!

Alexis846
Level 2
Tolleson, AZ

Hello Ravi by any chance did you find any cleaners for the Williams area? 

Alex11883
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Hello Ravi, did you end up finding anyone for Meadview AZ?

Judith872
Level 2
Boyds, MD

Hi @Ravi342 

Check in with your local Host Club to get cleaning services recommendations from other hosts in the Meadview, AZ and Williams, AZ area. 

👥Connect with other Host

Also, within Airbnb’s platform, there are groups if you haven’t already searched on Facebook for local and regional Airbnb Host groups.
Click Today tab.

🗣🤗A plethora of information is shared in those groups.
Here is a link to find other local hosts to connect with. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs