Cleaning service

Answered!
Maria-Cristina92
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

Cleaning service

Hello there!
I'm searching for a cleaning person (not a company nor a management service) who can clean and prepare my small apartment in central Montreal before the arrival if a second guest, as I will be out of the country. Can anyone recommend a reliable person who specializes in Airbnb properties?

Thank you! Maria Cristina

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello Maria Cristina, Welcome to our Community Center🎉 

I have moved your post to a more suitable board to attract the attention of our lovely community. I hope this helps to get some replies.

Additionally, it could be a good idea to explore the Local Host Clubs in Montreal, where fellow hosts can share ideas. Here is the link for you to explore.

Happy hosting!

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello Maria Cristina, Welcome to our Community Center🎉 

I have moved your post to a more suitable board to attract the attention of our lovely community. I hope this helps to get some replies.

Additionally, it could be a good idea to explore the Local Host Clubs in Montreal, where fellow hosts can share ideas. Here is the link for you to explore.

Happy hosting!

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad