Cleaning services suggestion in Augusta GA!

Cleaning services suggestion in Augusta GA!

Hello! 

I currently owns 2 houses down in Augusta but I usually stays in NYC. For the past couples of month I have been traveling down from NYC to Augusta to manage my airbnb. With my parents health and family situations in NYC I find it extremely inconvenient for me to stay long term at Augusta. I was wondering if anyone knows an affordable cleaning service down in Augusta that I can utilize while I am in NYC? 

Thanks very much in advance! 

6 Replies 6

Good morning! I have availability in my schedule to help you out. Feel free to contact me anytime. @Fubin0 .**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines. Im in the Augusta area and I also have availability to help out with hosting. Talk with you soon. 

Christina1566
Level 2
Grovetown, GA

Hey there my name is Christina sprague I am the owner of Christy’s Clean. I just wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in our cleaning services for your air bnbs. We have great local references and would love to show you what we can do.
You may contact me directly at **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines]  Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Christina, 

I was hoping to reach out to you and get information on Air BnB Cleaning Services in Grovetown, GA. Do you have an email I could reach out to you on?

-Aaron

Hi Aron, 

I have a cleaning service My home area is Edgefield but i do travel to clients homes, I also have a account here on airbnb aswell if u would like to reach out for cleaning services, Thank you

Rebecca1907
Level 2
Virginia, United States

Hello,

My name is Rebecca,

I have my own Cleaning Services In Edgefield ,Sc, So if you are in need of a reliable!! an honest Cleaning Company please reach out to me! thank you

Hey Rebecca, I'm looking for a cleaning service for a house in Augusta, GA. Can you please message me and provide more details?

Thank you