Cutting back on the amount of notifications about upcoming guests

Answered!
Suzanne13
Level 2
London, Canada

Cutting back on the amount of notifications about upcoming guests

How do I cut back on the amount of emails, SMS, etc. about upcoming guests? I find they're coming too early and too often but can't figure out how to chagne the settings. Thanks. #hosting #notifications

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Suzanne13  On the desktop site, click your picture in the upper-right corner, choose Account, choose Notifications, choose Account, go down to Reminders, choose "Edit," then un-check any methods of communication you do not want.

On the phone app, choose Menu at the bottom right, choose Settings, choose Notification settings, choose Account at the top, go down to Reminders, choose "Edit," then un-check any methods of communication you do not want.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Suzanne13
Level 2
London, Canada

Thanks but this doesn't tell me how to turn off reminders that a guest is arriving. They start a week in advance or earlier sending SMS and email. At the least it's like to stop the SMS.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Suzanne13  On the desktop site, click your picture in the upper-right corner, choose Account, choose Notifications, choose Account, go down to Reminders, choose "Edit," then un-check any methods of communication you do not want.

On the phone app, choose Menu at the bottom right, choose Settings, choose Notification settings, choose Account at the top, go down to Reminders, choose "Edit," then un-check any methods of communication you do not want.

Suzanne13
Level 2
London, Canada

There is a Reminder about reservations and account activity. I only have Email chosen but keep getting SMS too. I'll try turning that off. Maybe that's the problem. Thanks!